Thursday, August 25, 2016

Who am I?

About me

My name is Tri Nguyen, and I am a senior major in Visual and Communication Design at San Francisco State University. I have been experiencing with different things from print design to digital media during my time at SF State, and I realize that book and magazine design is the most attractive subject to me.

My interest and inspiration

I have interest in portrait and food photography, interior design, and also fashion. I get inspiration from the food that I eat and the view in front of me. My big influences for life is my mother and my religion. She always believes in Buddha, and that helps her make everything possible.

Inspirational quote

"A smile is a curve that sets everything straight."
                                                    - Phyllis Diller -

My future

My recent goal is graduating from SF State and being able to find an internship for my one year OPT program. Hopefully that would be a paid internship so I can save money for either another bachelor degree in Interior Design or a master degree in Accounting. 

- Grumpy. Enthusiasm. Overthinking. -



6 comments:

  1. Interesting! I didn't know you're interested in interior design. Thats really cool and a master degree in accounting is cool too! You'll be fine where ever you go! Do your best Tri!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get inspired by food too (all my life) and magazine design is interesting to me too! It's never really the same and that's what makes it so expressive! Also, Grumpy is totally you and I love that about you!

    p.s. We love PAID internships

    -monica out-

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that your mother is a big inspiration to you and her religious beliefs - family is most important! Interesting that you would like to continue studying and getting another Bachelors degree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same as you, I also want to find an internship after graduating. Since you are a good designer, I'm for sure that you can make it and will be successful in the future. Keep up your hard works and always believe in your quote: "A smile is a curve that sets everything straight." then you will be alright.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Since you like to photograph food, do you enjoy cooking as well? It's cool to see that your academic interests are so varied. Variety is the spice of life, after all. I really like your quote, by the way. It's something I will have to remember.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Since you like to photograph food, do you enjoy cooking as well? It's cool to see that your academic interests are so varied. Variety is the spice of life, after all. I really like your quote, by the way. It's something I will have to remember.

    ReplyDelete